Create a New Project
A project is simply a collection of data flows. This means that project must exist before data flows can be created. Do the following to Create a New Project:
- Create an Instalink account if needed. Sign up here.
- Log in to the Instalink Administration Panel
- Select "Projects" from the main menu.
- Press "New" from the menu on the left to bring up the Project creation screen.
- Give the project a name that is descriptive and is easy to remember.
- Ensure that the "Active" checkbox is selected. The project must be active to process data.
- Click "Save Changes" to create the project.
- The newly created project will now appear in the projects list. Click on project listing to begin editing the project.